Deer Breeders Association is a nonprofit organization of natural and legal persons, established for assistance of its members in working toward achieving the objectives, declared in its Constitution.
The main tasks of the Deer Breeders Association in 2016:
-negotiations on enhancing cooperation with reindeer breeders of the North and deer breeders of Altai;
- creation of the database of deer breeders of Russia;
- organization of trading floor of deer breeders "Deer market" and also equipments for organization of fenced areas;
- participation in preparation of "The World Deer Congress" in 2018 in Russia.
The main tasks of the Deer Breeders Association in 2015:
- continue to attract members - performed;
- preparation of FEDFA MGM meeting, which should take place in Russiain 2016 - the conference is postponed, holding is planned parallel to "The VII. World Deer Congress", which will be held in the Altai region at the beginning of July 2018;
- conduct negotiations with the Department of Animal Husbandry of
the Ministry of Agriculture concerning conditions of deer breeding in Russia - negotiations haven't taken place because of replacement of the minister, the decision to postpone negotiations has been taken, until the new minister is up on.
During correspondence with the Department of Animal Husbandry of the Ministry of Agriculture it has become clear, that the Department isn't ready to be engaged in deer breeding development.
The main tasks of the Deer Breeders Association in 2014:
- attract members - performed;
- establish a website - performed;
- join FEDFA. - performed.