The main tasks of the Deer Breeders Association in 2017:
- continue to add the database of deer breeders of Russia and foreign partners for the Russian deer breeders and farmers;
- create department oft he Russian Deer Breeders Association in Altai, in the North and in the Far East;
- develop saling / buiying of breeding stock via Deer market.
- develop possibilities of sale and processing of deer products within the country for the domestic market and for export;
- prepare for the meeting of FEDFA in Russia in 2018;
- participate in the organization of the World Deer Congress in Altai (Russia) in 2018;
- participate in the spring meeting of FEDFA in Prague;
- participate in the festival of maral-deer breeders in Altai in May 2017;
- participate in the Conference and Antler Evaluation in Riga in summer 2017;
- participate in the autumn meeting of FEDFA in Lithuania;
- coordinate start of the program of introduction of modern technique of artificial insemination of deer and embryo transfer for the purpose of improvement of trophy qualities of deer and further - for improvement of economic indicators in deer breeding sector;
- continue to work with the public authorities, responsible for development of agriculture, to increase attention to deer breeding industry and to ensure state support for deer breeders and farmers as special part of animal husbandry,
The main tasks of the Deer Breeders Association in 2016:
-negotiations on enhancing cooperation with reindeer breeders of the North and deer breeders of Altai;
- creation of the database of deer breeders of Russia;
- organization of trading floor of deer breeders "Deer market" and also equipments for organization of fenced areas;
- participation in preparation of "The World Deer Congress" in 2018 in Russia.
The main tasks of the Deer Breeders Association in 2015:
- continue to attract members - performed;
- preparation of FEDFA MGM meeting, which should take place in Russiain 2016 - the conference is postponed, holding is planned parallel to "The VII. World Deer Congress", which will be held in the Altai region at the beginning of July 2018;
- conduct negotiations with the Department of Animal Husbandry of
the Ministry of Agriculture concerning conditions of deer breeding in Russia - negotiations haven't taken place because of replacement of the minister, the decision to postpone negotiations has been taken, until the new minister is up on.
During correspondence with the Department of Animal Husbandry of the Ministry of Agriculture it has become clear, that the Department isn't ready to be engaged in deer breeding development.
The main tasks of the Deer Breeders Association in 2014:
- attract members - performed;
- establish a website - performed;
- join FEDFA. - performed.